Thursday, August 17, 2006

Grandma Goes to Graceland

How 'bout that for an alliteration??

Anyway, Sorry that it has been several days without a post but honestly I haven't had anything to write about. Now I can write about family visiting. Last evening my Grandma, my cousin, my aunt and my cousin's other grandma arrived from a long drive down from Pennsylvania. My cousin Katie has been promising my Grandma that they would go to Graceland for years so the time has finally come. They will be going there today whilst I work. Katie finished up nursing school on Tuesday and they left right after. I am so glad to have family visiting. Katie, my Aunt Sandy and I stayed up talking like school girls until the wee hours of the night last night. It was fun. I only normally get to see my family (not including Brad and dad) once a year at Thanksgiving. Well, we haven't done anything but talk so far so I do not have much to say but will share later...along with some pictures.

From Left to Right: Della (Katie's other G-mama), Cousin Katie, Me, Aunt Sandy and Grammy

P.S. This week was the anniversary of Elvis's death so all of the crazy Elvis fans come out in full force. Happy Elvis Hunting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...