Thursday, August 24, 2006

Jacob Goes to the Dentist

*These are NOT Jacob's teeth...just in case you were worried

Well, I am so proud of my sweet Jacob. After about 8 years, he has finally sucked it up and gone to the dentist...and you know what??? He didn't have a single cavity! Personally, I do not know how that is possible, but I am thankful for it. I thought for sure he would call to tell me his teeth were all falling out and he'd need them replaced. It looks like it's time for me to schedule my dentist appointment (I haven't been in about 3 years...yikes!). I used to be a stickler about going every 6 months and then I got married. Now that we have dental insurance I am looking forward to going. I'm sure I will have a million cavities...that's how it was growing up. Brad and I would go to the dentist and I would have a bunch and he'd have none...and I was the one brushing my teeth twice as much. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...